I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

All about my blog

I choose English subject and Bahasa Melayu for my blog details. This is because i teach English and Bahasa Melayu in this year. I aslo post some rancangan pengajaran harian and reflection about the teaching in my blog. Welcome to visit my blog. Please commend me if i have mistake in my blog.
Thank you.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grammar Exercise - Articles

Fill in the blanks with "a", "an", or "the"

1. They visited ________ National Zoo last Sunday.
2. Egypt is ________ country in Africa.
3. My brother studies in ________ university.
4. Anisa's uncle is ________ European.
5. Pulau Tioman is ________ island which attracts many tourists.
6. ________ boy you are talking about is my cousin.
7. She needs ________ needle and some thread to mend the skirt.
8. There is ________ aeroplane flying in the sky.
9. He ate ________ plate of rice for dinner.
10. ________ young elephant is called ________ calf.




Answer:
1.the        2. a        3. a        4.a        5. an        6. The        7. a        8. an        9. a        10. A , a

No comments:

Post a Comment